5 essential tools to speed up your influencer outreach
Especially useful for digital marketing professionals who produce content on a regular basis, the following influencer tools can help you identify the types of sites and key people within your niche that may link to or share your content and amplify your message.
These five tools will help you identify, analyse and contact relevant PR, blogger and other key influencer contacts, with the purpose of sharing content or creating backlinks.
- Traackr is an influencer management platform that you can use to manage, validate, measure, and scale influencer marketing programs built on relationships.
- Followerwonk is a great addition to understanding your Twitter following in more detail but is limited to only Twitter, so should be used in combination with other social media monitoring tools to supplement overall insight. As part of the MOZ suite of apps, this tool comes with good credibility.
- Buzzstream is web-based software that helps you promote products, services and content to build links, buzz, and brands. You can tag different influencers by theme or importance. This is a very convenient tool to help identify, organize and share potential influencers in the execution of outreach programmes. It can help you quickly identify and make contact with potential sites for link building.
- Klout is a website and mobile app that uses social media analytics to rate its users according to online social influence via the "Klout Score", which is a numerical value between 1 and 100. In determining the user score, Klout measures the size of a user's social media network and correlates the content created to measure how other users interact with that content. This tool can help you identify and target groups of influencers, and assist with outreach programmes, content creation and social campaign reporting.
- Onalytica specialises in providing Influencer Relationship Management software and supporting marketing professionals to scale 1-to-1 Influencer Relationship Management results. This tool includes useful visualisation tools for showing the networked connections of influencers and may be useful for larger businesses to seed content and create buzz.
Are you ready to take your digital marketing career to the next level? We can help!
Now Accepting Applications:
Diploma in Digital Marketing - Evening Course - Dublin City Centre
Start Date: 7th March
Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing with Arranged Work Experience - Full Time - Dublin City Centre
Start Date: 15th October