Marketing/Event Management Internship
Business and Finance media group is a dynamic and progressive media agency, based in Dublin, operating in a specialist marketplace across multiple platforms within 3 continents. The company continues to see YoY growth and is currently finalising its 2017 plans, which will see a number of new and exciting developments.
As part of this progression, the organisation is presenting an opportunity for a young business graduate with marketing and events knowledge to gain some invaluable experience in dealing with senior clients across the Irish and International business community. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team across all sectors of the business, the role will involve the following tasks:
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Assist in the planning and execution of all events run across all parts of the group
- In conjunction with existing resources, participate in developing client relationship management systems and processes
- Contribute and participate in weekly sales planning meetings to help lead generation
- Participate in specific projects around large scale domestic and international events and event planning around same.
- Work closely with group marketing resources to help deliver on company marketing strategy
- Ad-hoc project work as assigned by the General Manager
We place great value on all our team members, who we recognise as one of our main assets. Additionally we have been working to develop a positive, creative and exciting culture within the group. In order therefore to truly succeed in this environment, any new team member would need to have the following attributes:
- A positive and proactive approach to their daily tasks, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Willingness to take the lead on projects and ownership of same
- Professional individual who is conscious of the client base of the business and expectations around same
- Team player with excellent communication skills and confidence to deliver at the highest level.
What we can offer
We recognise the value this person will deliver to the organisation and accordingly we are putting forward our offer:
- Guaranteed monthly allowance of €800 gross (subject to tax) to cover living expenses
- Performance based bonuses where appropriate
- Full access to all networking events with the possibility of introductions to senior executives from Ireland’s leading companies
- Full visibility within the work environment to ensure a fulfilling experience for the team member
- Future employment opportunities on a domestic and international level
- Mentoring from senior executives and professionals within the business
For more information please contact Ailbhe Cooke / firstname.lastname@example.org / (01) 237 7013