Digital Marketing Internship
Liz McKeon, Beauty Business Expert, provides Business Development Training Programmes within the Hair/Beauty/Spa Sector. Liz McKeon is going global and has a requirement for a digital marketing to work with us on the development and implementation of our digital marketing strategy, to support the launch of this exciting expansion. The successful candidate will support the marketing across all relevant digital and social media channels and will work as part of a small team to ensure maximum impact on international markets. We really require someone who understands the importance of business development and sales in business.
- Update social media profiles accounts: be the face of the company every day on Twitter, Facebook and Google plus maintain presence on Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn, posting forum posts daily and weekly.
- Manage email marketing software account, including uploading lists, assisting to create email newsletter templates, test, send and report.
- Help maintain company blog.
- Upload, format, edit and publish website pages using WordPress
- Do SEO keyword research and seek out links
- Review Google analytics reports and send weekly report internally on SEO progress
- Create company webinars and Power Point presentations
- Lead Generation
- Fluent in English
- Have an interest in the Hair/Beauty/Spa Sector & understand the importance of business development and sales
- Knowledge of Infusionsoft an advantage
Please apply here.