Digital Marketing Internship
CustomerMinds has an opportunity for a digital marketing student who is seeking an internship. You will gain experience of marketing and operational communications strategies, across multiple industries. Through client work, you will creatively explore and implement workflows using our Which50 platform. On a daily basis, you will follow through on your ideas by contributing to our internal marketing strategy and content generation.
CustomerMinds is an enterprise technology business which provides a multi-channel communication Software- as-a-Service platform. With a growing customer base, the business focuses on the finance, utilities and public sectors. We are a dynamic and evolving company, disrupting the digital communications industry.
What you will be doing:
- Empowering the customer to optimise their purchase decision
- Onboard new customers with a tailored approach
- Train users of the products using emails, user guides, demonstrations, one-to-one coaching and post-training check-ins
- Monitor and encourage their use of the product, creating a feedback loop into CM of the
- customer’s future requirements and projects.
- Building trust between the CM brand and the new customer
- Respond to general queries, ensuring issues they raise are resolved satisfactorily
- Communicate proactively with customers, ensuring they are kept up to date with meaningful progress reports
- Advocate on behalf of the customer.
- Fostering adoption of new features in Which50
- Illustrate the benefits of new features in the Which50 platform by creating example workflows
- Communicate new feature releases to customers via email and phone
What you will be learning / experiencing:
- Digital Communication Customer Experience
- Multi-channel Digital Communication Platform
- Digital Communication Customer Education process
- Digital Communication Strategies
Our requirements of you:
- Communicate exceptionally well
- Be a curious and creative problem solver
- Work to your own initiative yet know when to ask for help
- Have a keen interest in technology
- Naturally take someone else’s perspective – and care about their experience
- Have a desire to make an impact in a growing company
- Above all else – that you put in the effort to learn and to grow in your ability.
- Location: Versari Hub, Dublin, Ireland
- Contract: Unpaid internship for a minimum of 3 months
- Reports to: The Customer Success Manager
Please contact Belinda at firstname.lastname@example.org